How to enter:
1. ONLINE: Enter online at www.topevents.co.za. Should you have any queries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for online entries is midnight on 2nd January 2017.Please note that a 14% service fee is charged when entering online.
2. RACE CARD COLLECTION: Entries will also be taken at race card collection on Saturday 7th January 2017, 10h00 – 17h00 at Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch, Sportsmans Warehouse Sea Point and Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley.
3. No entries will be taken on race day!
Entry Fees are non-refundable!
Athletes who have forgotten their temporary licences at home on race day will need to purchase a new one.
1. Start Venue: 30km: Maidens Cove, Victoria Road, Clifton 15km: Houtbay Harbour
2. Start Time: 30km: 06h00; 15km: 07h30
3. Finish Venue: Field below the Glen Country Club
4. Prize Giving: 10h00 on the field below the Glen Country.
5. Cut off time: 10h00 (4hours) for both distances.
6. Race Cards: Race cards need to be completed before race day, must be carried during the race and handed in once you have completed your race.
7. Safety: For safety reason runners must run on the ocean side of the coast road between Camps Bay and Llandudno, both out and back unless otherwise directed by the marshals. Runners who fail to comply with this rule will be disqualified.
1. Saturday 7th January 2017 from 10h00 – 17h00 @ the following points:
– Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch
– Sportsmans Warehouse Seapoint
– Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and WPA.
2. Club colours must be worn to qualify for team prizes.
3. Licenced runners should wear club colours and must wear both WPA licences. One on the front and one on the back.
4. Temporary licenced runners must purchase a temporary licence which must be worn on the front of their race t-shirts.
5. Temporary licenced participants are eligible for age category prizes provided they enter the relevant age group, wearing the appropriate age tags
and provide proof of age.
6. Personal seconding is not permitted, except at official refreshment stations. Private vehicles are requested not to follow the athletes on the route.
7. In addition to overall (Open) prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Corresponding numerical age category tags must be worn on the front and back of their club vest. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to senior.
8. Runners must carry their entry cards for the duration of the race.
9. Minimum age in the 30km is 19 years and in the 15km 15 years.
10. For safety reasons, the use of personal music players during the races is strongly discouraged. Any person using such a device in contravention of IAAF Rule 144.3B who fails to obey a reasonable instruction from a race official may be disqualified and will not be eligible for individual or team
Date: 08 January, Sunday
Start Time: 6:00am
Entry Closing Date: 02 January, Monday
Province: Western Cape
Distance: 30km & 15km
Start Venue: Maidens Cove, Victoria Road, Clifton
Finish Venue: Sports Field below the Glen Country Club