HOW TO ENTER:
• Enter online at www.psfa.org.za. Closing date for online entries is Sunday 19th August 2018. For any enquiries about online entries, please contact Top Events at 021 511 7130 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Complete your entry form, sign it, and fax it along with your deposit slip to 021 510 7230. Closing date for fax entries is Sunday 5th August 2018.
• Bank Details:
Beneficiary Name: Baleka Sport Management and Development
Account Number: 1039754767
Branch Code: 104709
• Group entries are managed by Top Events and must be 10 persons or more.
• Group entries must have a typed list of entrants with a contact person / contact details.
• Each entrant must complete and sign an entry form.
• Group entries must be submitted by Sunday 29th July 2018. Group entries received after this date could result in race packs being made available late.
Group entry information enquiries: email@example.com
IN-STORE ENTRIES (Closing date – Sunday 5th August 2018)
• Sportsmans Warehouse Stores
Bring your entry form and cash to a cashier in any of the Sportsmans Warehouse stores mentioned below. you will receive two till slips, one to be stapled onto your entry form, and the other you hold on to as proof of your entry. Bring along to Walk Number Collection the day before the event.
• Top Events
Hand in your entry form and proof of payment/cash at Top Events (6 Koeberg Road, Maitland) from 09h00 – 14h30 on weekdays.
CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY
• Online, fax, e-mail and postal entries will receive a confirmation e-mail (if e-mail address is provided).
• Before Walk Number Collection (the day before the event), you will receive an SMS (if cell number is provided), indicating your Walk Number and where you have selected to collect it.
• Please bring your proof of entry, e-mail, or SMS confirmation with you when you collect your Walk Number on Saturday 25th August 2018.
• Contact Top Events for any enquiries/information – 021 511 7130 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Corporate Packages are available. Please contact Top Events. Email email@example.com
5km : 08h00
WALK NUMBER COLLECTION – SATURDAY 26th August 2017
Walk Number Collection for online, fax and in-store entries will take place on Saturday 25th August 2018 at the venue you selected from 09h00 – 17h00.
The venues are:
Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch / Canal Walk / Tygervalley / Sea Point
The Peninsula School Feeding Association (PSFA), a registered Non-Profit Organisation, was established in 1958 when the government at the time discontinued the national school feeding programme. The Rotary Club of Paarden Eiland (now Table Bay), aware of the need for school feeding, called a public meeting, at which PSFA was formed.
PSFA is governed by a Voluntary Management Committee that oversees the strategic and policy framework of the organisation, while the day to day operations are managed by a full time staff compliment.
For more than 50 years, PSFA has been providing meals to hungry children in primary, secondary and special-needs schools across the Western Province, including the distant rural areas.
PSFA maintains an investment reserve that generates interest to cover all operating expenses. This makes it possible for 100% of all donations to be directed exclusively towards the cost of school feeding.
PSFA has Section 18A status, which makes all donations tax deductible. Our NPO Registration Number is: 002-878.
To combat the prevalence of hunger in children attending schools or other educational institutions in the Western Cape, through school feeding and development initiatives that promote self-sufficiency and household food security.
With a constituted mission to “improve the general health and welfare of school children” (PSFA’s Constitution, 2(a)), we endeavour to address the fundamental human need for food and nutrition. In the face of diminishing government allocations to address school feeding, coupled with rising unemployment and spiralling inflation, PSFA envisages an even stronger imperative for the Association to exist as a non-profit organisation, providing this fundamental service.
PSFA is audited monthly by the Department of Education’s National School Nutrition Programme (NSNP) as well as a registered independent auditing firm.
• No dogs, skateboards, bicycles or wheelie shoes etc. allowed
• Please ensure that your Walk Number is worn on the front of your clothing at all times.
• Please obey the Marshals and Traffic Officers at all times.
• Organisers and PSFA accept no responsibility for any loss incurred.
• Medals will be awarded to the first 13 000 finishers.
THERE WILL BE
• Refreshment stations along the route.
• Professional medical facilities provided along the route, and at the end point.
• Spot prizes and entertainment on the day.
• Tog-bag lock-up area – all items stored at OWN risk.