VENUE: V&A WATERFRONT, behind The Table Bay Hotel
START TIME: 18h00
PRE-ENTRIES CLOSE: Sunday 17th December 2017
RACE ENQUIRIES: Top Events (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is held under the rules and regulations of ASA and Western Province Athletics
LOTS OF FANTASTIC SPOT PRIZES
MEDALS TO THE FIRST 2500 FINISHERS. WALKERS WELCOME!
HOW TO ENTER
• www.topevents.co.za should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021)511 7130 or email email@example.com. Closing date 17th December 2017.
• Enter on race day at the V& A Waterfront, behind the Table Bay Hotel from 14h00.
1. Dress code: Club colours or something festive.
2. A tog bag facility will be available at owner’s risk.
3. 2 refreshment stations, providing water, will be available on the route and Coca-Cola at the finish.
4. Prize Giving will commence at approximately 20h00.
5. If possible, please complete the race entry form before arrival at the race.
6. Each kilometre will be clearly marked.
7. Medical backup services will be provided.
1. Pre-Entries collect your race number on Wednesday 20th December 2017 from 14h00 behind the Table Bay Hotel.
2. Please bring your proof of entry and proof of payment with you to registration.
To provide a safe environment in challenged and vulnerable communities where we develop emotionally well rounded children and youth who make positive life choices and become contributing members of society.
To provide the best children and youth programs where all achieve and succeed in life.
For 22 years, the Amy Foundation has been working to provide students in the Cape Town area with enrichment opportunities. With over 2000 children participating in our programmes daily, the Amy Foundation empowers both the participants at the schools as well as the surrounding communities.
|1ST||R 400||R 2 000||R 800||R 600||R400||R 300|
|2ND||R 250||R 1000||R 600||R 400||R200||R 150|
|3RD||R 150||R 500||R 400||R 300||R100||R 75|
Date: 20 December, Wednesday
Start Time: 6:15pm
Entry Closing Date: 17 December, Sunday
Province: Western Cape
Start Venue: V & A Waterfront, East Pier Road, opposite Kaai 7
Finish Venue: V&A Waterfront (Behind The Table Bay Hotel)