VENUE: V&A WATERFRONT, behind The Table Bay Hotel
START TIME: 18h00
PRE-ENTRIES CLOSE: Sunday 10th December 2017
RACE ENQUIRIES: Top Events (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is held under the rules and regulations of ASA and Western Province Athletics
LOTS OF FANTASTIC SPOT PRIZES
MEDALS TO THE FIRST 3300 FINISHERS. WALKERS WELCOME!
HOW TO ENTER
• www.topevents.co.za should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021)511 7130 or email email@example.com. Closing date 10th December 2017.
• Enter on race day at the V& A Waterfront, behind the Table Bay Hotel from 14h00.
1. Dress code: Club colours or something festive.
2. A tog bag facility will be available at owner’s risk.
3. 2 refreshment stations, providing water, will be available on the route and Coca-Cola at the finish.
4. Prize Giving will commence at approximately 20h00.
5. If possible, please complete the race entry form before arrival at the race.
6. Each kilometre will be clearly marked.
7. Medical backup services will be provided.
1. Pre-Entries collect your race number on Wednesday 20th December 2017 from 14h00 behind the Table Bay Hotel.
2. Please bring your proof of entry and proof of payment with you to registration.
FAMSA – strengthening relationships for over 60 years.
FAMSA Western Cape is a non-profit organisation (NPO) specialising in relationship counselling. We believe that “healthy families create healthy communities” and are the foundation of our society. Secure families provide a favourable environment where family members can develop to their full potential, develop positive identities and form a set of values that serve as a frame of reference for life.
Families come in many forms including: extended families, single parent families, gay couples (with or without children), nuclear families, child headed families, childless couples, cohabiting couples and combined families. FAMSA recognises all forms of family and strives to make a positive impact in our communities through our counselling and support services.
|1ST||R 400||R 2 000||R 800||R 600||R400||R 300|
|2ND||R 250||R 1000||R 600||R 400||R200||R 150|
|3RD||R 150||R 500||R 400||R 300||R100||R 75|