The Hohenort road race held annually in Constantia has a very different format in 2021. Added to the traditional 15km distance, is also a 10km and a 5km which you can run or walk, in your own time virtually between the 04-09 January 2021. Everyone who enters and pays by the cutoff date of the 31 December will receive a quality pair of running socks and a printed format race calendar listing the 2021 races ( subject to the receipt and approval of this information by WPA) These items can be collected at the Pinelands Athletic Club post the event- details of date and time to be confirmed . There are also lots of lucky draw prizes to be won simply by entering .These include Totalsports and Brooks vouchers, as well as Brooks running shoes . Enter early to qualify for a limited edition pairs of socks. For more information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
15km / 10km / 5km
RUN IN MEMORY OF DAVE SPENCE
Kindly adhere to all COVID-19 Health Regulations.
Entries open 9 November 2020 and close 31 December 2020.
R5.00 of every entry fee will be donated to Woodside Special Care Centre.
Results to be submitted online – Link to be provided to entrants.
Should you require further event information Contact Paul Rist on 082 462 2287
Start and Finish
4-9 JANUARY 2021
From the comfort of your own home.
Collection of Socks
Collection of socks for all participants and the live Lucky Draw will take place on 30 Jan 2021 from 11H00 to 15H00
- Pinelands Athletics Club (PAC)
- Lower Oval , Pinelands
Entry Fees are not refundable.
– We encourage all runners and walkers not to litter and to follow safety precautions as stipulated by the government. Please wear your mask.
– You enter this event voluntarily and entirely at your own risk.
While this is a virtual run, clubs and club members are still obligated to ensure lockdown legislations are not contravened.
– Due to the nature of virtual events, no security or medical support will be in place.
– Although athletes are encouraged to participate in club colours, ASA License Insurance and Public Liability Insurance will not cover members.
– Please adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions & social distancing measures.
– Runners are not allowed to run on highways, major arterials or any other road where running is prohibited.
– Runners must please stick to their neighbourhoods and/or their regular training routes.
– Run on sidewalks
– Please respect all City by-laws.
– Littering is strictly prohibited.
– Encourage your runners to not run alone, and to stick to small groups or use a buddy system. Also encourage your runners to inform a fellow club member, friend or loved one of the route they will be running.
To enter and for details: www.topevents.co.za
Entry fee: R70
RUN IN MEMORY OF DAVE SPENCE
Entry fee includes a branded pair of socks and a 2021 race calendar (if available)
Pinelands Athletic Club
- When entering online please be sure to add in your email address to receive your confirmation email.
Live Lucky Draw at 12H00
All finishers that have captured their finishing time will participate in the lucky draw and if your name is drawn , you will get your prize.
Lucky Draw Prizes up for grabs:
1 x pair of Brooks running shoes.
2 x R500 vouchers from Brooks.
10 x R250 vouchers from TotalSports.
Many other lucky prizes to be won.
A Link will be emailed to all participants so that they can submit/record/capture their finishing times.
A link will also be available on the PAC Facebook page and website.