Start Venue: Mamre Primary School
Cut off: 11:30
5km Fun Run/Walk
Start Venue: Mamre Primary School
Start Time: 08:15
Cut Off: 09:15
Prize giving will be at 11h30 in the Mamre Primary School Hall.
- The Mamre 21km is open to all licenced and non-licenced runners of 16 years and older.
- Licence numbers must be worn on the front and the back of the vest.
- Temporary licences will be available at registration, R70. When registering, participants must complete and hand in the tear off strip from the number in order to be eligible to compete.
- Temporary licenced participants are eligible for age category prizes provided they enter the relevant age group, wear the appropriate age tags and provide proof of age.
- Unlicensed runners must wear plain clothes (no advertising permitted) and the temporary licence on the front of the vest.
- No personal seconding will be permitted except at official refreshments stations.
- No Race numbers will be issued
- Do not litter. Dispose of sachets and cups responsibly by using the boxes provided or carrying them to the finish. Report offenders to the referees.
- Detailed rules are available on wpa.org.za or on request from the organisers or WPA office.
- For safety reasons the use of personal music players with headphones is not allowed. Use of such a device may result in disqualification.
- Ensure that your club name and licence number are filled in on your entry card.
- In addition to overall (Open) prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Corresponding numerical age category tags must be worn (40, 50, 60.etc.) on the front and back of their club vest. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to senior.
- Wheelchair athletes must please contact the organisers timeously to discuss arrangements for their participation.
- Athletes competing for a category prize must wear age category tags (on the front and the back).
- Licenced runners must wear club colours to qualify for team prizes.
- No swopping of WPA licence numbers is allowed this will result in your disqualification and possible disciplinary action.
- Juniors must provide proof of age to qualify for prize money.
- Juniors (born in 2004 or later) wearing a junior or senior licence must display “J” age category tags to qualify for age group prizes.
- Entry race cards must be in athletes possession at all times during the race.
- All traffic officers and marshals must be obeyed.
- Proof of age is required for category prizes.
- The race organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any entry.
- Kilometre markers will be placed at each kilometre mark
- Refreshments stations will be situated approximately every 3km.
- The first 10 men & women will receive gold medals, 11 –100 men & women will receive silver medals 101-1000 will receive bronze medals.
- There will be a tog bag facility available. Organisers and Mamre Athletic Club members will not be held responsible for loss or damages. Do not leave valuables or cash in your bag.
- Toilets will be available.
- Parking is available on the school grounds.
- When entering online please be sure to add in your email address to receive your confirmation email.
- This email needs to go with you to number collection on 24th June 2023.
- ONLINE: Enter online at www.topevents.co.za (should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for online entries is Sunday 18th June 2023.
- RACE DAY: Entries will be taken on race day from 06h00 at the Mamre Primary School in the hall.
- A 10% service fee will be charged when entering online.
|21km Licensed Athlete||R150|
|21km Unlicensed Athlete||R220|
|5km Fun Run/Walk||R50|
|Masters 70 + Free for licensed runners||R70 Temp runners|
PRIZE MONEY SCHEDULE: (Men and Women)
|1ST PLACE||2ND PLACE||3RD PLACE|
|40 – 49||R650||R550||R500|
|50 – 59||R650||R550||R500|
|60 – 69||R650||R550||R500|
|TEAM||(Open) Men||(200x 4)|
|(Open) Women||(200 x 4)|