Entry fee: R124-00 FOR ALL DISTANCES AND INCLUDES AN EMBROIDERED RUNNING CAP FOR ALL ENTRANTS .
Closing date: 25th November 2021 midnight.
Entrants must complete their selected distance within the stipulated dates between the 4th December to the 12th December 2021
From the comfort of your own home (own route).
TOONTJIE – No handout / Gift
Entry fee R50-00 for both distances. No running cap included.
Entry Fees are not refundable.
– We encourage all runners and walkers not to litter and to follow safety precautions as stipulated by the Government . Please wear your mask.
– You enter this event voluntarily and entirely at your own risk.
– While this is a virtual run, clubs and club members are still obligated to ensure lockdown rules and regulations are not contravened.
– Due to the nature of virtual events, no security or medical support will be in place.
– Although athletes are encouraged to participate in club colours, ASA License Insurance and Public Liability Insurance will not cover members.
– Please adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions & social distancing measures.
– Runners are not allowed to run on highways, major arterials or any other road where running is prohibited.
– Runners must please stick to their neighbourhoods and/or their regular training routes if this is possible .
– Run on sidewalks
– Please respect all City by-laws.
– Littering is strictly prohibited.
– Encourage runners to not run alone, and to stick to small groups or use a buddy system. Also encourage all runners to inform a fellow club member, friend or loved one of the route they will be running.
To enter and for details: www.topevents.co.za
Entry fee: R124 – 00 for all distances. Entry fee includes a embroided running cap.
Entries close: 25th November 2021 midnight.
- When entering online please be sure to add in your email address to receive your confirmation email.
Pre-entry race collection will take place at the venue you selected when entering online: 3rd December 2021 from 10:00 – 17;00
Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley / Rondebosch / Somerset West or SPAR Bredasdorp
Please bring your proof of entry and payment when collecting.
There will be no late collections.
Cancervive is a unique and dynamic cancer awareness and education project that falls under the umbrella organisation of People Living With Cancer. We are a survivor-driven cancer awareness and education project that communicates to audiences with means beyond words. Through the use of performing arts, music, poetry, dance and storytelling, we are able to reach people of all backgrounds, regardless of language. Because this, the Cancervive project has been hailed as one of the most dynamic cancer awareness campaigns in the world.
The Cancervive flagship event is an annual 10-day motorcycle ride across South Africa, where more than 60 of our cancer survivors, supporters, crew and media embark on a mission to spread awareness, educate, and deliver the message of hope and encouragement to communities along our way. The Cancervive campaign members share their stories, celebrate life, and recognise that a cancer diagnosis does not have to mean a death sentence. Cancervive also honours those that have lost their battles, and raise funds to help fight the disease.
Cancervive aims to educate communities about “shy” cancers that many are unwilling to talk about due to stigmas and discrimination, cultural taboos, and lack of knowledge. By sharing the stories of our diverse survivors, we aim to break down the taboos surrounding the disease, and develop support structures necessary to begin conversations about cancer. The visited communities are left with the tools to identify the warning signs of cancer, and to better understand and care for cancer patients in their midst.